Inkluderer 3 dager British Canoeing Sea Kayak Leader (4 Star) Training, Coastal Navigation & Tidal Planning. Det inkluderer også 4 dager Teltpass, med aktivitet totalt 4 dager.
This course delivers the personal skill level and leadership ability required to lead a group of paddlers, on short, single or multi-day journeys in a moderate tidal water environment with winds not exceeding Beaufort Force 4.
For the Course Documents, please visit the British Canoeing Awarding Body website.
RegistrationCourse ContentCourse StructureAssessment & Certification
Paddlers wishing to complete Sea Kayak Leader training are required to attend the British Canoeing Coastal Navigation and Tidal Planning course or similar RYA course. Some British Sea Kayak Leader Training courses include the British Canoeing Coastal Navigation and Tidal Planning course.
Paddlers wishing to complete a Sea Kayak Leader Assessment are required to register before they are able to attend the course. It is advisable to do this at least 2-weeks prior to the assessment date.
At the point of registration the following prerequisites are required:
- Relevant Leadership Training: Sea Kayak Leader training within previous 3 years.
- Relevant Safety Training: Coastal Navigation & Tidal Planning or similar RYA course (see the Equivalents for British Canoeing Safety Awards).
- First Aid Award: Recognised 2-day First Aid within last 3 years
- Registration Fee: £39 for British Canoeing Members
- Age: 16 years of age, or older
Paddlers who already meet these prerequisites are invited to register now using the Leader Registration (LR) Form.
Hvis du har tatt CNTP så koster kurset bare 3000,-