This trip takes you on a journey from the traditional Seahouses in Sandviken to the historic Town of Bergen.
We'll paddle pass Håkonshallen and Bryggen and enjoy the scenary from a kayakers perspective. This is a unique oppurtunity to see how the maritime Town of Bergen has developed through history.
We will see the mountains surrounding Bergen, including Fløyen and Ulriken. And we will paddle along the wooden buildings you can see on most pictures from Bergen.
This is an easy trip, just a few kilometres, where the focus is the joy, culture and scenary.
We can do a landing at the Town market for a snack and coffee.
This trip lasts for 4 hrs. I do this trip for 2-4 people.
I'm happy to do it for one person for the cost of 2000,- please drop me a mail,-.
The Bergen Heritage Trip
I pick you up at 10:00. Then we drive for 10 minutes, get dressed and explore the Bergen area for 3 hours. You'll be back in Bergen 14:00. We can start earlier or later if you want.
Cancelation policy on your part:
- cancelation more than 20 days before the trip will result in a full refund
- cancelation between 20 and 10 days will result in the loss of 50% of the trip fee
- cancelation less than 10 days will result in the loss of 100% of the trip fee
Cancelation policy on our part:
- cancelation will result in a full refund
- transport, travel, accommodation and other costs will not be covered
It is recommended that you take out cancelation insurance.